Pick Osso Driving School
All Final Tests will be taken and administered at:
St. Michael's H.S
6301 Campus Dr.
OUR ON-LINE VENDOR IS:
is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality
driver training programs.
If you have any comments or concerns about this course, call out toll free number:
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS:
ONLINE CLASSROOM DMV STATEMENTS:
* The program consists of at least 30 hours of instruction and includes
components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving,
distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel
efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness,and organ and tissue
donation awareness as required by law.
* You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver
education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of
the driver's education course outline must take the online course through a
DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from
* In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and
be comfortable using a computer.
On the day of testing, you must bring the following to the test site
* Photo Identification (DMV issued Identification card, school issued identification
card, valid passport or military identification.
* Proof of completion of the online driver education course
* Proof of completion of the online computer course
* A completed "Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination"
(DTS 62), if you are under age 18
* Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are
under the age of 18 and live in planning District 8 ( counties of Arlington, Fairfax,
Louden, Prince William and cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas, and
* The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing
The following is available when you click on the Online Drivers Ed tab
* Steps to register for the online class
* Steps to "login" to begin the online course
* Issuance of notification of user name, password, or special authorization code
to take the course and test.